Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung battery swelling up

(Topic created on: 10-01-2022 07:33 PM)
Juls98
Active Level 4
Options
Support
Any thoughts about this issue circulating now as there is the new iphone model? Hahaha
6 Comments
Support
It's usually happening on stored devices, left unused for a significant amount of time. Though this doesn't happen to most users, it's still concerning because if it's compared to other phone manufacturers, they don't swell given the same amount of time. But it's just funny that that video was released right after an iPhone was released, not to mention that the one who uploaded that video is farming views from releasing videos usually something "bad" from Samsung. 😅
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Support
I ignored it, I don't believe such news especially if it came from youtubers. Youtubers nowadays are more likely to lie to gain views and Samsung didn't acknowledge the issue yet.

If battery swelling is true, phone reviewers should have noticed it by now since they have lots of stored phones. SamMobile have over 100 old Samsung phones and no swelling occured to those phones.
0 Likes
Support
never happened in my s9+ and s20ultra, we use our phone daily so nothing to worry
0 Likes
Obviou_sly
Active Level 9
Support
I've still s6, no swell and working.
0 Likes
Support
I just watched it but don't really believe it😅 so far i still have my Note9, A22 and A30, so far so swelling at all😊
0 Likes
StanlySamsung
Active Level 7
Support
I never had any batttery bloating in Samsung, even the battery of my P1000, the world's first tablet, has yet to bloat.
0 Likes