Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Free Features

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 08:03 AM)
megzfloria
Active Level 3
Options
Support
I don't have Watch and Listen features on my S21 Ultra's Samsung Free App. Is it not available in PH? Isn't it unfair? 🤔
8 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello there! As per your concern, you may check out this link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj4iZcq-doM 😊 Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
megzfloria
Active Level 3
Support
I have watched it twice but it doesn't say anything about it. 🙂
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Support
Only Read and Play are available here in PH, but I'm hoping they add support here in PH sometime in the future
megzfloria
Active Level 3
Support
I hope so too coz I think that we paid almost the same price here in PH as buyers from US or other countries.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Support
It ain't Samsung's fault. Licensing issues is what's preventing them from adding this feauture here. If the government approves these licenses, they can add it.
Tangeriine
Active Level 5
Support
Just curious what do u mean by Watch and Listen feature? Like is that the name of the app or you mean to say like Samsung Music?
0 Likes
megzfloria
Active Level 3
Support
It's the diff features of the Samsung Free app. In other countries, there is a Watch feature to watch free channels, and Listen feature for podcast. Here in PH we only have Read (news articles) and Play (for free games).
0 Likes
Tangeriine
Active Level 5
Support
Oh i see. Now I get it. Yeah. We don't have this kind of feature here. Sad. But yeah. Thanks man !