1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi, voit!

I'm guessing your phone doesn't read your charging cable well. Have you tried charging your phone with other chargers? Have you also tried using your charger to charge other phones? If your charger couldn't charge your phone and the other phone, you might need to change your charging cable or adapter (this depends on your charging cable—if it wouldn't charge with a different adapter or wouldn't connect you to a laptop/PC). If you couldn't charge your phone from the two different chargers, you might have some hardware issues. You need to bring your device to an Authorized Samsung Service Center if that happens. Here is the Samsung Service Center Locator so you can find the nearest service center in your area: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/?msclkid=72d47e20cf8411ec8ac1394658c823b0

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Is the USB port clean? I'm not experiencing this on my A12.
0 Likes
voit
Beginner Level 2
Support
yes the charging board was cleaned by a technician..bt still it appears sometimes..
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Try going into Safe mode.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi, voit!

I'm guessing your phone doesn't read your charging cable well. Have you tried charging your phone with other chargers? Have you also tried using your charger to charge other phones? If your charger couldn't charge your phone and the other phone, you might need to change your charging cable or adapter (this depends on your charging cable—if it wouldn't charge with a different adapter or wouldn't connect you to a laptop/PC). If you couldn't charge your phone from the two different chargers, you might have some hardware issues. You need to bring your device to an Authorized Samsung Service Center if that happens. Here is the Samsung Service Center Locator so you can find the nearest service center in your area: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/?msclkid=72d47e20cf8411ec8ac1394658c823b0

0 Likes