Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG PAY

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 09:40 PM)
Althea
Active Level 7
Options
Support
I can't activate samsung pay on my galaxy watch because it is not available in my region? Same with ECG & BP haist.🤔😥
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello Althea,

Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that lets users make payments using compatible phones and other Samsung-produced devices.  

However, Samsung Pay is tentative here in the Philippines. It's still not available, as of the moment.

But there are acceptable payment methods as listed below.

What payment methods do you accept? | Samsung Philippines 

• Cash on Delivery (COD)
• Credit / Debit card (VISA/Mastercard)
• GCash
• GrabPay
• Interest-free (meaning no add-on charges or 0% interest) installment plans up to 24 months via credit card (supported bank/s: BDO and Metrobank)
• Internet banking
• Voucher codes
• Trade-in

Meanwhile, the ECG and Blood pressure function is an application for the watch; however, said applications are not yet available in the Philippines.

For the meantime, please find below Samsung Health aps & services ready to enhance and support your daily activities. 

View solution in context

15 Comments
Support
Yes, those features aren't available in the Philippines yet. The ECG/BP is only available to some select countries right now. Samsung Pay isn't supported here too.
Althea
Active Level 7
Support
I hope they will do something about it, so that their consumer here in the Philippines can maximize the benefits of the said features.
0 Likes
Support
There's a workaround for the ECG/BP, here it is if you're adventurous.

https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-enable-ecg-blood-pressure-monitoring-samsung-galaxy-watch-4/

There's nothing for Samsung Pay though.
Althea
Active Level 7
Support
I'll try. Tnx for the information.
SanNagatori
Active Level 5
Support
Go to Indonesia.
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Is travelling even the solution?
SanNagatori
Active Level 5
Support
Yes and no
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
What about you advice her to change the region.
0 Likes
SanNagatori
Active Level 5
Support
Can be done if she/he wish/want to do.
0 Likes