Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Update Suggestions

(Topic created on: 07-20-2022 08:04 PM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
Let's customize something with the battery!

Since iOS has some more battery status feature..

iOS Battery UI
Now how about Samsung? Well I made something for Samsung! Maybe this will be nice 😅

First the Device Care Menu! I don't know if this is nice.

Made By FloppaJJS - Battery - Device Care Menu Design

And now the Battery menu!
Pretty nice right? 

Note:Sorry about the battery green color reaching out of it lol..

Made By FloppaJJS - Device Care Menu - Battery Design

16 Comments
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Yeah, it's much better for people who are having problems with their battery and yes, I'm making another battery suggestions that we can scan our battery status if something is wrong with it

Example
Power Draining Apps alert
Poor battery health alert

And other stuff.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hey FloppaJJS,

Make the most of your experience with Samsung Members by clicking the link below.

0 Likes
APLGaming
Active Level 5
Support
There is an edge panel app that you can pay for to get those featuresScreenshot_20220721-102944_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Yeah, it's good but it's harder to know and a little bad design plus you need to pay 🥲for people who are new using Samsung Devices.
0 Likes
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Support
Hope Samsung will approve your suggestion in future

Example:

For example if they roll out that in one ui 5, that will be good

So what about us? Some devices will be stuck at Android 12 One ui 4. Maybe Samsung will make it as a feature update to device care on One ui 4 devices or they will rollout via security update just like what they did in RAM Plus before
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Yeah, would be great if they approve this suggestion, this could help for people who is worrying or something with their battery

Hopely all series of galaxy will reach this, sadly J series will not receive any software updates.

Some device would be stuck on the current software version due what date it was made. Example 3+ years that runs extremely slow. The 1gb devices 16gb storage. Poor performance

I'm sure One UI 4.1 aka Android 12 Samsung will still receive these.
ljbulusan
Active Level 9
Support
As long as Samsung still continue to fix bugs on One ui 4.1, there's a chance that they will add those.
0 Likes