Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Waive the lcd replacement fee

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 04:42 AM)
johnestilloso
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support
My P60K+ flagship phone lasted 1 year and 8 days and service center declined to fix for free with the quote of P17500 fee for the quality issue of the cellphone itself. my phone is in good shape, did not fell nor get wet, no crack except flickering green-white screen. This is my third flagship phone and been using samsung for 6 yrs. And so disappointed that my phone lasted only for a year. I would like to plea and asking your considerations
8 Comments
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Support
I suggest you write to the samsung main office at McKinley and ask for consideration. I bet they'd be able to give u consideration since its pandemic and it's just 8 days over.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi there, John! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service Guy. As for your concern, feel free to drop an email to Samsung PH.

Check out the link for further contact details:

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Hope this helps, and that your plea be considered. God bless! Stay safe. 😊

0 Likes
ibscboi
Active Level 6
Support
I also tried to plead concerning the s-pen of my Galaxy Note 10+ with a price of 73k at launch. The s-pen broke twice within a year but Samsung won't replace because accessories only had 6 months warranty. Now, most Note 10 users are experiencing this problem.
0 Likes
PatrickS22U
Active Level 1
Support
This also is happening to my S20+ and unfortunately I was one of the lucky ones to purchase the device when it first came out last year (when I renewed my carrier plan last march 2020). So, I too am out of warranty and this makes me feel bad about the device. I still have my old galaxy note 8 and the screen has had no issues. I also came across several posts on reddit and they too are having the same issues. It may be a firmware bug or worse a manufacturing defect since it's happening to not only one but many s20 series devices out there. I have not submerged my phone underwater nor dropped it without a case (i'm using a spigen tough case btw). In short I protect my investment pretty well. Hopefully this issue gains momentum out there, so many sammy fans are disappointed. The screen should be the crowning jewel of the device but lately it's not so, so sad.20210628_064620_42595.jpg
Ritchel329
Active Level 1
Support
Same experience here, I hope Samsung will do something about this issue
0 Likes
fishtasyo
Beginner Level 2
Support
A lot of s20+ are experiencing this right now
Brye84
Beginner Level 2
Support
True... it eas so sudden. Usually, it happens when you dropped your phone. But with me, it was completely safe on my bed. When in woke up, the screen just is white already
0 Likes
jtrsl
Active Level 3
Support
Scamsung exploits an update that older phones to be executed, just like my s9+.

One morning I browse my beautiful screen, then I face down in a table. Minutes later, I grabbed my phone and opened it. My eyes hurt as hell cause of green tint-like screen. When you adjust the brightness, it flickers like a useless phone. And the screen turned into glitchy.

I am a Samsung user for a long time. After all this time, I am never gonna trust them unless they fixed it with an update.

Now I'm using iPhone XS for good. I am at peace
0 Likes