Original topic:

Ask An Expert - Service Apps - LIVE NOW!

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 03:18 PM)
Options
Bixby

Hi Samsung Members,

The thread is live RIGHT NOW! Here is the link to go there! Please read the rules and treat everyone with respect:) We'll see you all there!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

9 Comments
Simba1
Active Level 6
Bixby
Will you add support for debit cards on the galaxy watch
0 Likes
Options
Bixby

Hi @Simba1, 

We're answering your question soon! Feel free to visit the link to see your answer: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Promotions/Ask-an-Expert-Service-Apps-Edition/td-p/2770289

0 Likes
yannyih
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
When I ask for my schedule Bixby reads out the times but only based on the timezone in which the event was created. For example I subscribe to a calendar in which an event was created for 5pm EST (2 PM PST). When Bixby reads out the event time it reads it out as 5pm even though my phone and I as well as my google calendar is set as PST (Should he 2pm). This is very confusing especially since Bixby does not indicate the timezone it is using.
0 Likes
JustinLs
Beginner Level 5
Bixby
I have a A102w and can't use Bixby? why is it installed and using memory than?
0 Likes
Mtrom62
Beginner Level 3
Bixby
Samsung galaxy S10 - Bixby voice wake-up keeps turning off on its own. How can I fix this problem ?
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Bixby
Bixby activated by not my voice is this normal?
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Bixby
I thought bixby only worked with my voice
0 Likes
Augest
Active Level 1
Bixby
I thought My Bixby was only powered by voice but comes up when I press my power button just below the volume buttons on the samsung s22 ultra
0 Likes
Michelangelo1st
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
Bixby doesn't respond in the air bud on my Galaxy Watch pro 5 and Samsung Air Bud Pro 2. When I am walking without my phone and ask Bixby for the time, she doesn't respond. I have trouble shooted with Samsung to no avail. Can you help?
0 Likes