Original topic:

Bixby Marketplace

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 07:36 PM)
Simba1
Active Level 6
Options
Bixby
For those who want to give Bixby another chance. You can get the bixby marketplace if you change your region to the United States. All you have to do is make sure Bixby is updated to the latest version. Then go to privacy. There you can change the region to the United States and enjoy Bixby marketplace. 
9 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Bixby
Wow. It's incredible how many capsules there are. There's even some Google ones!
dejanh
Active Level 6
Bixby
When you say to go to "Privacy" do you mean in Bixby settings or in phone settings?
Simba1
Active Level 6
Bixby
Bixby settings
dejanh
Active Level 6
Bixby
Thanks!
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
😂 wow that actually works 👍🏻 I may play around with it abit.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
I took a quick look, and I was almost expecting more capsules 🤔. but then again I've never seen the market place before. anyway if I'm being honest even though this trick works, I don't think it will be of any benefit or actually make me use Bixby more. 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
this maybe just me nitpicking here, but in all of my test and reviews I've done over the past few years there has always been two things that always kind of steers me away from using Bixby. Bixby is/has always been very picky in the way that you say a phrase in order for a command to work. also Bixby when using it, it feels like it needs a lot of "bolted on extras" in order to work properly. for example, Bixby vision, in order for that to find a product it needs an add-on to the Samsung internet web browser directly to Amazon. also for someone like my self that has been using g-mail. say you want Bixby to open up Gmail or perhaps like Spotify. to do that function or do something within that app you need to go to bixby marketplace and download the capsules in order for bixby to be able to do that. 🤷🏻‍♂️why?, that to me seems to be a lot of unnecessary extra steps. anyway end of rant lol. 😂
0 Likes
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Bixby
this is awesome, thanks for sharing
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Bixby

Hey @Simba1,

Thank you for sharing the information regarding Bixby Marketplace in our Samsung community.

I hope it will help our community members.