Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

bixby version 3 still not loading

(Topic created on: 11-14-2020 08:43 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby
So I have an S9+ and i received bixby version 3 update a few weeks ago and I have yet to see the new home page for bixby. Bixby voice seems to be working for things like turning on the flash light or a timer or making a reminder. But for almost every other thing bixby it wants me to install a capsule, which I refuse to do. I did a standard clear cache for the app and all that standard jazz. So I'm just wondering If anyone else is having this issue also? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also I just added a screen recording this morning.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
keagan
Options
Bixby

Thanks for adding the screen recording @TBone. Please try to clear data for the Bixby application and setup the Bixby again. Please note that clearing data will reset the app to factory default settings and any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
mashael
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
it's has to work
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
but it doesn't.
keagan
Options
Bixby

Hi TBone, I suggest you to try clearing the cache for the Bixby application and check if the issue got resolved. Settings >> Apps >> Search for "Bixby" >> Storage >> Clear cache.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
I cleared the cache in all bixby services. still doesn't load. how long should this screen take to load?

Screenshot_20201115-111016_Bixby Voice.jpg

TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
I just added a screen recording of my issue.
0 Likes
Solution
keagan
Options
Bixby

Thanks for adding the screen recording @TBone. Please try to clear data for the Bixby application and setup the Bixby again. Please note that clearing data will reset the app to factory default settings and any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
just and update, I did the clear cache and data on my bixby apps and everything is working now.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Bixby

Hi TBone, I am glad and thanks for letting us know that the issue got resolved.

0 Likes
neals
Active Level 6
Bixby
make sure it has all permissions enabled