Original topic:

Bixby Voice,Bixby Service,Bixby Routine,Bixby Wakeup

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 12:09 AM)
AdamWilcon
Active Level 4
Options
Bixby
I am so frustrated with Bixby. I have had my Galaxy S10 Plus for over a year and have not found Bixby useful in any way whatsoever! I have trained my voice, allowed all permissions and apps, signed in to everything possible, and synced everything under the sun and Bixby like talking to a brick wall. When I am driving, it would be so helpful (and safe) if she would just call the contact or text the person I ask her to but it is always such a headache to even deal with. I've already tried asking her any questions/commands that might be considered a bit more difficult than just a text or making a call and all I get is "I don't understand" or "I think I've missed something ". This is just when asking her what the weather is like today in my location or what time a certain business closes. I think it is also very inconvenient that in order to speak to and use Bixby, you are required to hold down a button the entire time you're talking and then have to press it again to respond each time. If I'm having to look down and tap my phone for everything I'm trying to do, what's the convenience of the AI? I hope Samsung comes up with a better way to use this as a feature or just not at all. What was wrong with Galaxy? She always did what I asked and was very likable also. Just my opinions. Thank you.
4 Comments
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Bixby

bixby need hell of improvement to match with google voice assistant...

bixby always cant catch my words... but google voice assistant can catch the same words correctly...

AdamWilcon
Active Level 4
Bixby
yeah..i agree with you
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Bixby
Same situation, bixby unable to recognize mum so need to be mommy when i need to call.
kk7
Active Level 9
Bixby
ya Bixby need really a lot of improvement