Original topic:

how to fix?

(Topic created on: 11-13-2020 06:43 PM)
Luffy1
Active Level 1
Options
Bixby
Bixby routine is not working correctly most of the times to turn on/off my Samsung TV I've tried deleting all the routine and adding it back but no dice 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Halston
Options
Bixby

Hi Luffy1,

Please try to clear the cache and force stop the Bixby app and check.

Follow the below steps to clear the cache of the Bixby App:
Follow the below steps: Open Settings >> Apps >> 
Tap the More settings icon (three-dot icon, upper right) >> Bixby >> Storage >> Clear cache.
To force stop the app: Open Settings >> Apps >> Tap the More settings icon (three-dot icon, upper right) >> Bixby >> Storage >> Forc Stop.

Also, try to reboot the device and check. Sometimes a simple reboot will fix the issues and make sure the apps, TV, and phone are updated to the latest version.

0 Likes
Luffy1
Active Level 1
Bixby
thank you I'll try it out
Luffy1
Active Level 1
Bixby
still doesn't work

Screenshot_20201124-072310_Bixby Routines.jpg

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Bixby

Hi Luffy1, Thanks for performing the clear cache. I suggest you to please check if you are experiencing the issue with the device in safe mode. Please follow the below steps to use safe mode on your device.

1-Turn the device off.

2-Press and hold the Power and the Volume Down buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.

3-When you see the Samsung logo appear on the screen, you can let go of the Power button while the device boots up. Make sure to keep holding the Volume Down button.

4-You will now be able to see Safe Mode down near the bottom left of the screen.

Note: To exit from safe mode, just restart your device.

0 Likes