Original topic:

Need improvement

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 11:47 PM)
Frius
Active Level 3
Options
Bixby
Hi, as the huge fans of Samsung here i would like to recommend some part of improvements that samsung should consider for the upcoming update. 

1.Make sure the bixby always alert to the command whenever the music played in this phone. And please improve the UI of bixby looks to more intriguing and minimalistic (like the icon of listening audio while detecting the command). This one is much important as i normally use assistant to give command on my phone without touch it like setting the alarm and recognising the random song .Pleaseeeee do something

2. Reduce the animation like when we try to use fully slide gesture on this screen just to back home, make sure theres no animation in the future update.

3. The last one is play the significant role in order to make all people move to samsung device is be assure to improve the quality of your instagram story,Snapchat and any of apps . Because sometime using filter on android always seem to be creepy.

Extra:

4. Also , allow us easily copy the picture from gallery to our insta story as well.

5. The other thing is PLEASE make an option for people to crop the screenrecording video in this phone so that will play a significant role in helping student in creating their video or post it in any social media cause the current screen recording unable to crop the screen video that we capture using Samsung screen recording.

6. Also improve with the looks of emoji and keyboard experience as well

I do hope that samsung take consider on my opinion in order to maintain their status as the leader of Android phone, i do all of this cause i know samsung will listen to this to make themselves better and better

Pleaseee bring this concern to the person who take this in the upcoming update.❤

0 Likes
19 Comments
Frius
Active Level 3
Bixby
5. i refuse to download the third party apps cause it really annoying and packed with ads and might as u to pay. why dont recommend samsung to do it to improve the user experience right?

4. yes. but the edges not that nice and i dont why.
0 Likes
Bixby
5. Why would they. Pushing users to buy more Microsoft products is also a good way since Samsung and Microsoft have partnerships. Edit ur videos on Microsoft Windows
Frius
Active Level 3
Bixby
its seem like take more time . why dont make everything easy. we need something instant not take so much time to turn many apps just to do simple thing.
0 Likes
Bixby
U mean iPhone? Well if u want these experiences go with Siri otherwise Google assistant
Frius
Active Level 3
Bixby
this might be useful if that people what to make a professional editing in laptop.

and what i mean is samsung just need adding the vertically crop feature in their screen recording video .that it.
0 Likes
Bixby
Oh u mean screen recording vertical crop its already available for note users i guess
Bixby
4. Maybe its ur problem
0 Likes
Bixby
In my experiences samsung actually dont care about their users... Have been requesting DeX for S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite and its not even coming
Frius
Active Level 3
Bixby
sorry , i do believe that samsung care about user experience
, it might be u choose the mid range phone so u cant put a high expectation like u have a flaghsip phone
0 Likes
Bixby
I dont think Note 10 Lite is a mid range phone, its a flagship killer, and its under Note name
Meanwhile the cheaper A90 and same priced S20 FE has DeX