Original topic:

Need improvement

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 11:58 PM)
Frius
Active Level 3
Options
Bixby
Hi, as the huge fans of Samsung here i would like to recommend some part of improvements that samsung should consider for the upcoming update. 

1.Make sure the bixby always alert to the command whenever the music played in this phone. And please improve the UI of bixby looks to more intriguing and minimalistic (like the icon of listening audio while detecting the command). This one is much important as i normally use assistant to give command on my phone without touch it like setting the alarm and recognising the random song .Pleaseeeee do something

2. Reduce the animation like when we try to use fully slide gesture on this screen just to back home, make sure theres no animation in the future update.

3. The last one is play the significant role in order to make all people move to samsung device is be assure to improve the quality of your instagram story,Snapchat and any of apps . Because sometime using filter on android always seem to be creepy.

Extra:

4. Also , allow us easily copy the picture from gallery to our insta story as well.

5. The other thing is PLEASE make an option for people to crop the screenrecording video in this phone so that will play a significant role in helping student in creating their video or post it in any social media cause the current screen recording unable to crop the screen video that we capture using Samsung screen recording.

6. Also improve with the looks of emoji and keyboard experience as well

I do hope that samsung take consider on my opinion in order to maintain their status as the leader of Android phone, i do all of this cause i know samsung will listen to this to make themselves better and better

Pleaseee bring this concern to the person who take this in the upcoming update.❤

0 Likes
19 Comments
Bixby
1. SAMSUNG PLEASE REMOVE THE BIXBY ITS USELESS
2. No way the animation is cool
3. Instagram story is because of android, so samsung cant fix that. Instagram is the one that has to fix.
4. Already has it
5. Download one
6. Samsung already working on one
Frius
Active Level 3
Bixby
all of that are experience of mine while using iphone, and i do hope samsung can be more better than that in future. bixy can be improve , take an example like Siri. ive been use the asistance like siri or bixby sometimes and it quite useful
0 Likes
Bixby
No bixby is too trash it takes up extra place, and samsung last time rumored to kill bixby and tizen os
Frius
Active Level 3
Bixby
i believe they can make it like Siri ,but if they willing to put it down , i might consider it twice to buy samsung in future cause the experience of using siri is quite helpful which consume less time on it like make a phone call,set the alarm and whatnot quite handy as long u give a clear command. i do all of this cause im about to back with samsung in future amd all of these are the thing i normally use in daily 😅😅
0 Likes
Bixby
Siri is a lot behind Google Assistant if u watch recent test videos. Try google assistant it is proved to perform 20% better than siri
Frius
Active Level 3
Bixby
nope. so far siri work very well. since bixby not work very well then i use the another optiom like using google asistant to do certain job but unfortunately its not work that well like i used to call "hey google" more than 3 time just to wake it up? while siri will automatically wake up in singal command. which is it very allert to the command .
0 Likes
Bixby
And iPhone priced like hell while u can get a Samsung only for RM299
Frius
Active Level 3
Bixby
ohh . for me i really concern about the insta story quality and that why i decide to buy iphone BUT samsung not that bad when come to insta story. only then i realize that quality of insta story might be drop as we fastly open the insta camera amd immediately record it,which the apps not fastly optimised for the apps. and again i believe that samsung will work on this in future
0 Likes
Bixby
The problem is from instagram, mrwhosetheboss says instagram has to fix this, Samsung has no roles to fix this at all