Original topic:

Samsung and Bixby?

(Topic created on: 05-17-2021 12:18 PM)
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Options
Bixby
Glad to see Samsung's new partnership, definitely will introduce new opportunities and technologies. 
I'm curious if Samsung will use it's partner ship with Google to make updates to Bixby!
That'll open many features and accessibility.
Let's hope they take advantage of that and finally give users Bixby features that we can use daily and make it at par with other AI services.
9 Comments
Bixby
I wish they fix the smartview cast to Google Home first. 🙂
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Bixby
lol, Samsung has A LOT of work to do on Bixby to make it a decent AI that can be at a competitive level with others on the market. I hope they make much needed changes.
BUT, I will give them a break right now since they're working on and releasing many new items; Galaxy Book series, ZFold, ZFlip, etc.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Bixby
I thought I was the only one dealing with that. I've tried everything I can but Smartview won't cast. Only thing I can do is cast my screen through the Google Home app.
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Bixby
Happens to me as well, but usually restarting my device works. Maybe try that?
Not sure if it's just out of date or something. But hopefully Samsung views concerns many people experience add fix on upcoming patches.
0 Likes
Bixby
Smartview removed the cast to Google Home since Android 11 (Last year).
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Bixby
Blahhh lol I guess screen mirroring from Google Home it still is 😑
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Bixby
As per knowledge its still useless, instead they can replace all bixby and its weird family apps with just google assistant.
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Bixby
Lol, honestly....the only time I use Bixby at the moment is when I can't find where I placed my phone so I call it out to listen for the response...
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Bixby

Hi, thanks for your time and for sharing your suggestion. We will consider it as a valuable feedback.

0 Likes