Original topic:

@Samsung ( real dark modes)

(Topic created on: 06-28-2019 02:33 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby
We need more dark modes in apps such as Samsung members app and Samsung notes for For example and comparison, because the cards have white backgrounds In the Samsung note app while in dark mode . I have made a post about this before, really though you didn't take long to give Bixby home a real dark mode background, but You didn't bother giving your other applications A real dark mode? why would you do that?. More people are going to use your applications than your bixby home screen 🤦🏻‍♂️
7 Comments
BoinkyDoinks
Beginner Level 3
Bixby
Agreed. Dark mode is better for everything
0 Likes
Bixby
Samsung's "themes" are overpriced crap! I don't even know how they have the nerve to call them "themes"... 🙄
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Bixby
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
ya i remember seeing it lol I'm hoping to increase the change samsung will do something about it.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
it kinda confuses me that Samsung was so quick to add dark mode to bixby home a little while ago now and half as s or ignore another apps 🤦🏻‍♂️
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Bixby
Lol yeah hopefully they'll do something about it.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
well i think maybe they acted on giving Bixby home dark mode quickly to try and get customers off their backs a little bit about the short comings of bixby. it would appear that samsung dosent plan on giving up on Bixby despite how poor its being received by their customers 🤦🏻‍♂️, from what I'm reading in articles here and there samsung they seem to be going all in and dumping huge amount if resources in to R&D for bixby to try and play catch up to the competition. so ya best of luck i guess samsung on closing the 5+ year A.I linguistics gap so you don't have to talk to Bixby using simple English like a toddler. i call B.S on the "you can speak naturally to Bixby it understands" 🤷🏻‍♂️