(Topic created on: 01-28-2022 05:55 PM)
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Community Games

SWITCH2SAMSUNG BANNER SUMMER BANNER1.jpg

What Made You Switch?

#Switch2Samsung

Share your experience for your chance to WIN one (1)  Galaxy Z Flip 3 (SM-F711BZEAATS).

To Enter

1. Entrant must post a photo or video to Samsung Members Community between 17th January – 30th of January 2021

2. Create a photograph or video which showcases what you love about your Samsung Product and what made you switch to Samsung

3. Upload your photograph or video and use the tag #Switch2Samsung in the comments below

4. Entry must receive 5 kudos from other users to be eligible for selection

5. Multiple entries allowed (not of same upload)

6. A panel will select the top three entries who they believe best meets the criteria

7. The top three selected entries will be published on the 1st of February 2022 and voting will be open to the Community to vote for the winner. 

Entries will be open from 9:00am January  17th 2022 to 11:59pm January 30th 2022.

For full Terms and Conditions click here

50 Comments
Community Games

I've recently moved from an iPhone 12 Pro Max to Samsung and I've been in love with it ever since. 
The Z Fold 3 practically retired my iPad Pro and iPhone for my Drone and Photography work. 

I can't imagine going back to a non-foldable phone - especially a device without the S-Pen! 

Community Games
Well then, I guess the video doesn't work on the mobile app 😅😅
Community Games
No it doesn't. I tried as well😊😂
xabre
Beginner Level 4
Community Games
I have always been an avid fan of astronomy; when I heard the rumours Samsung was about to release a phone capable of capturing the moon, I stayed up to watch the Keynote. I was so impressed that I placed an order right after for the S20 Ultra. It was such an upgrade from the iPhone that I don't see myself ever switching back and have invested heavily into the Samsung ecosystem with Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch. Here are other things that made me prefer Samsung over Apple and other brands. #Switch2Samsung Screenshot_20220117-162513_Gallery_6604_1642400734.jpg
JimDalton54
Beginner Level 4
Community Games

Ikr samsung phones are the only ones with good moon shots. Don't need a telescope no more 

spidermen
Beginner Level 4
Community Games

i like moon too. so nice

Community Games
Have always been a loyal customer to Samsung as you can see from my collection of Samsung tablets and smart phones.

Have always remained loyal to Samsung as they make life easier every day through there smart phones and tablets and smart watches.

Samsung don't lock you in like Apple do and you have everything at your fingertips using a Samsung tab, smart phone or watch. Samsung Apps and the Android Software makes everyday life connectivity easier and puts you in the driver's seat to control all of your devices.

Bixby routines and the S-pen puts you in the spotlight so you can go about your day never missing that important meeting Note etc.

I own a S8, Note10, Note 20 Ultra 5G, A12, Tab A7 and Tab S7 and not to forget my galaxy active 2 watch.

S-Pen and the colour line up and amples of storage options and features samsung products give us the customers better choice to spice up our life and to breeze through out our day with excellent battery life, knowing we are in control of our devices.

Photo taken on Tab A7. Samsung always deliver the good and the care of there devices from the assembly line to the end user is outstanding. Every device is made with care and endless years of software updates and backed by a 24 month warranty, Samsung delivers a device which they stand by and listen to there customers at what they want in a device.

I made the a switch to Samsung when the Samsung Galaxy S2 was launched back in May 2011 and have never looked back.

#Switch2Samsung20220117_162332_26_1642400612.jpg
Community Games
I love Samsung because their ui. IPhone users cannot customise their phones easily, they are stuck to apple's old home screen. Apple is slow to come into new trends, like the flip phone. Iphones ditched the touch id, when Samsung put the fingerprint on the screen, the power button or the back! I recently bought a Samsung TV, and it is much more better than the Old Sony TV. Iphones are slow, and very strict on what you can do on it. For example, you have a hard time sideloading apps onto iPhone, when Samsung users can do it in less than one minute! Split screen view only came in IOS 14 or 15 (I don't know, the exact version i'm not an Apple user) and split screen view only came to ipads! There are note phones that Samsung makes, they come with a stylus, but only ipads have a stylus, in apple's range!

Let's Go Samsung! Win the race!

#Switch2Samsung20220117_214108_36_1642416149.jpg20220117_214031_34_1642416177.jpg
Suvan
Active Level 5
Community Games
Apart from the sturdy build no other phone I've used can give me the satisfaction of doing astrophotograhy as the S21 Ultra20210926_200058_2129_1634157208.jpg