Original topic:

A big welcome to our new Ambassadors!

(Topic created on: 01-20-2020 10:34 AM)
Options
Community Guidelines

Hey Samsung members!

ambassador logo1.jpg

We are excited to introduce you to our 2 Samsung Ambassadors: SnowCat19 and Cprice!

You may have already seen them in the community as active members who have shown their dedication and assistance to our Samsung Members. As Ambassadors, they are here to help build a strong, friendly, helpful and inclusive community.

Join me in congratulating SnowCat19 and Cprice!

107 Comments
Community Guidelines
mutech HOOK & SINK!
0 Likes
KAG0803
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Congratulations to SnowCat19 and Cprice for your Ambassadorship🎉🎉!! Thank you for all your contributions to this awesome community👍👍!!
Community Guidelines
congrats!
vape
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Congrats guys!
ViTi
Active Level 4
Community Guidelines
Congrats to you both !
IRONFOOT
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
CONGRATULATIONS !!! SnowCat19 and Cprice . I am happy for you guys as ambassadors, recognizing your prompt responses and many other queries you handled . You deserved it and may you go higher 👏👏👏

mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
Yip they are a helpful bunch,
Dunno about @Cprice but @snowcat19 might go higher or lower depending on the perspective of them camera shots, they take alotta pics 🤪👍
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
sounds good.. so what exactly does a forum ambassador do that is different from any other contributor?
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Fatwa

Ambassadors don't criticize any Samsung products  but promote them.  They are not necessary there to help people with solutions but they will erase any uncomfortable comments for Samsung and kill the throlls...they are not bilingual so they can't help francophone community. I don't really know them but i know than Samsung is their God so this is why they are the best Ambassadors for Samsung.

Congratulations

Je vais écrire le tout dans ma langue afin que ce ne soit pas mal interprété. Les Ambassadeurs sont des gens qui ne disent que du bien des appareils Samsung et qui ne les critiquent jamais. Ils ne sont pas nécessairement pas là pour aider les usagers mais ils vont garder le forum propre en enlevant tous propos jugés négatifs pour Samsung donc dans le sens que Samsung veut bien. Et ils ne sont pas bilingue donc ils ne pourront aider la communauté francophone.Je ne connais pas vraiment ces 2 personnes mais tous leurs commentaires sont toujours positifs envers Samsung...même si ça ne devrait pas , alors Samsung les ont très bien choisis.

Félicitations

(eeee is this a negative comment?)

Community Guidelines
@Fatwa, Ambassadors will promote and also point out issues with Samsung products we might come across like everyone else, we are here to help people find solutions to issues or questions they may have if we can, sometimes others do provide a solution quicker than we can, which is awesome. We do now have the ability to remove inappropriate content and remove trolls.

@Cassidy, I don't want to sound rude, mais vous ne devriez pas répondre à des questions qui ne sont pas adressé à vous. En passant je suis parfaitement billingue, je parle Français depuis l'âge de 5 ans. La moitié de ce que tu as mentionné est faux.

Mais merci quand même pour Les fëlicitations.