Options
Community Guidelines
Advice on using don'ts???
0 Likes
9 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Can you be a little more specific? Are you looking for info in how to use your device and what you should refrain from doing with it? Or are you looking for information on the Samsung Members Community? In the latter case, please head to the Community Guidelines section and see the pinned post from Sabrina @Community_Moderator.

Welcome by the way!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
ty. well, my phone has definitely been hacked. I don't have full control. certain apps that have been updated have commands that allow for the app to have access 2 information of my Wi-Fi details and much, much more. Basically my Samsung 8 Android doesn't even have the simple lock screen encryption. Even after various security check ups & downloads. On and on I swear I've spent 80% of my time in settings and security details rather than being able to enjoy my phone. I've far passed being just upset. I've longed passed that. If anything it would be great to get some advice/ help with basic security like lock screen encryption and knowing when someone is in my phone. Hopefully before I type in my password or biometric by looking at the lock screen.(In my opinion Samsung lockscreen should say, "password is encrypted" every time.(& no I never use iris & I only just started using finger bio again) I believe the password on the lock screen should be encrypted at all times. I read up on Samsung devices, it stated Samsung phones 7 and up are encrypted yet mine is definitely not. Where to go from here? I would just like to go back to the basics and have complete control of my phone with sufficient security. (as every paying customer deserves). To add, other friends of mine simply have device care and have no issues. This issue not only effects me but also my loved ones around me & questions to help my loved ones & my poor suffering 11 year old Rotti & her bad hips. the list goes on. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and your input. Sincerely, "hacked" AKA Greeko SuavΓ©
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
currently editing this post due to the "STT" that I should have reviewed before I posted. Bear with me for 2 minutes. K ALL DONE...
Ps: I will call Samsung again after I read some advice from you guys. thanks so much!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Thanks Sabrina. πŸ˜‰
🀨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜–
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Community Guidelines
definitely a little more info would be helpful...
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
Do enjoy you device πŸ€ͺπŸ‘
Don't smash it πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
you're a mind-reader. Lol. Trying to stay positive...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
My bestie almost took a hammer to it. NO JOKE.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
What makes you think you were hacked? Apps that updates themselves? That's perfectly normal. Or disable auto updates in Play Store of you don't want that. I doubt anyone is in your phone.

Your password in encrypted with Knox, don't worry. No phone says the password is encrypted anymore but it is. Just set your password and biometrics of you want and don't worry.
0 Likes