Original topic:

πŸ“Œ Community Guidelines discussion megathread πŸ“Œ

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 04:17 PM)
Options
Community Guidelines

If you have any comments or suggestions about the Community Guidelines, feel free to post them in this thread!

Related comments and threads will be moved into this megathread in order to keep our forum nice and tidy 😊

65 Comments
Samsung_NphHOEl
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

Good Day...new to this group...I have a question...I went on the samsung chat, the person I spoke with talked way over my knowledge level, he could not help me...so I phoned, and we did not understand each other...so I went back on chat, and no help again...I Have a samsung phone and a samsung tablet...same calendar programs...samsung calendar...I want to be able to have these two devices sync calendar wise automatically as I have to sync both devices each time I make an entry into the calendar...is there a way to have them sync by themselves???automatically??..thank you...I am not techie savvy and have spent 7 hrs today setting up new tablet and trying to get these calendars synced...thank you for your future help...stay safe take care...shelley

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
and again

SmartSelect_20211225-051942_Brave_29906_1640427582.jpg
0 Likes
PrintableTVCG
Beginner Level 5
Community Guidelines

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post something.  I've made a printable PDF channel guide showing all the TV stations available on Samsung TV in Canada.  The idea is to be able to see all the channels at once instead of having to scroll excessively.  

I'd like to post a link to it.  It would take users to my website.  To download the guide though, which is free of charge, it asks for your email address and location.  (To keep them free, I plan on using the location data to approach advertisers someday).

It is not spam.  It links to high quality info and I don't plan on making multiple posts, so, it appears it's okay by the community guidelines.  

Please advise?  Thanks kindly! 

Darryl

Proposed Link:

https://printtvchannels.com/product/samsung-tv-plus-canada-channel-lineup-print-by-channel-2021/

PS: The American Samsung TV community was okay with a similar link to the USA version.  

0 Likes
Horaceholt81
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
  1. I have a question. Or if it's nothing to do with related topic. Please get in touch with proper places as I've been trying to for a couple years and resulting in what feels to be attempted murder or cover-up of actions that have taken place for the wrong purposes of trying to sell a guy up and using me as a patsy which has resulted in where I'm at today basically stuck in trapped feeling and entrapped. I go open to the public and the public mocks or laughs like what has taken place is funny. πŸ˜” I have made proper attempts while I was working to hire a lawyer for an issue that taken place basically on attempted murder and harassment and set up by the police. It's rolled into environmental issues that me and my leg is going to try standing up for in the noxious catch one but seemingly already targeted are being victimized. This all stems from authorities not doing what they're supposed to be in my opinion but I can't prove nothing now I only got more issues worrying about those that have helped me get this car also that there has been no contact between any of them and the one we were all being attacked and digitally and physically. The time that shows in jail his due to charges being thrown on a guy and worth trying to divide me for my children and obviously those I love. But I'm stuck with now his constant entrapment and people using the knowledge of me being thrown and then having to behave in my face were it makes it hard to stand up for myself because I can't fight every battle when the original battle that can be proved and are being kept under the carpet so if you happen to anyone else again I guess. The people that were here originally trying to help seems like all being wrote down to nothing and forced to turn from each other. It's not right don't. The organizations around here have not been owning up to their own step ones have acknowledgement and ownership of their wrongful actions and the repercussions that has led to. After that they'd rather make a person look like an **bleep** forgetting what I could I'm panicking. Not to mention the identity theft and fraud issues that have been taking place and the new charges I have just been slapped with I guess because I wouldn't promote hitting a woman. Although being set up at the same time isn't any fun you. I'm just speaking the truth on here. Due to there's nowhere else and I've tried multiple times. I was taking place make a person feel kind of hopeless. Not to forget what seems to be worst things that come seeing as no accountability can be put on those responsible and they know they're responsible. So if any possibility I'm reaching out for help in legal matters for the original attempted murder and the negligence to do their due diligence on some Authority. That has allowed for production to take out all new heights in my opinion my name's Horace Randy Holt. I'm in Lloydminster Canada. Not to forget the environmental issues that seems to be going unnoticed as well. There's more to go with it but I don't know what to say right now I have a link to look at those originally tried start for a fundraiser but is now a Time Trail so I can hopefully get chance in court to explain what's been going on with their proper representing lawyer to help with the situation. I originally went and tried pressing charges in 2019 and seems like they lost a file I'm a civilian complaints files are not public display. Supposed to and I laid complaints 2 years in a row. What devices use account issues and a lot more. So again I'm on my own right now and if any chance out there I could really use some legal help. Thanks for taking time to read this
0 Likes
Horaceholt81
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines

gf.me/u/y5jc4h

IMG_20220510_024857_097.jpg

 

0 Likes