My short term home office setup:
- A dedicated space. I occupy one of the room in my Flat and use it as an office.
- A proper working table.
- A good chair with lumbar support, adjustable height and can roll around.
- Good lighting from the ceiling and windows.
- 500mbps Fiber broadband internet service.
- External 24" monitor for better viewing.
- Wireless mouse and keyboard.
- Laptop stand to work comfortably.
- Wireless and wired headset for audio or video meeting.
- Wireless speaker for better sound quality. Listen to music could help releasing stress.
- Wireless mic in case you need to move around and have better voice quality.
- Eye drop : for sure your eyes will get tired. This helps.
- Printer / scanner for you to print or scan the necessary files or documents.
- Room spray to boost your mood with a good smell.
- Notepad to take the important notes.
- Water to helps stay hydrated.
How I Work from home:
- A dedicated workspace could help me to stay focus and concentrate.
- Take a break. Look out the window or at something far away for the eyes, stretch your body, get the fresh air, eat and drink.
- Interact with people. Staying social.
- Dress up. It gives you a signal to start work.
- Set a working schedule. Work-life balance approach is important.
- Exercise regularly. Resistance band is useful.
- Z Flip 3 is cool. it is compact to bring around and large for multimedia purpose.
- Galaxy Watch 4 is another level of smartwatch. It helps to monitor the person activeness.
- I promote the products in my LinkedIn post. Check it out.
Hey fellow Samsung laptop user. What model are you on? I am on a Galaxy Book Flex Alpha 15".
I am not too sure what is the model but i see 550XDA.
Seems like a notebook plus 2. I imported mine from Korea and loved the S-Pen. Hehe
I do not have S pen with me and it is not touchscreen.
Dun think ur model support spen.