cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

is this a gallery or a marketing churva?

(Topic created on: 10-31-2023 06:41 PM)
TimiYeo
Active Level 4
Options
Community Guidelines
seems more of a marketing churva, daming ambassadors e..
0 Likes
9 Comments
hoshinokirby
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines

what?

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Hi! Samsung Members is a community of Samsung fans and users. To make it simple it's both.
Yung mga members usually ang pinopost is photos. Pero pwede kang mag post ng photos, videos, tips and writeups. So para siyang combination ng instagram and reddit. And dito din nagpopost yung Samsung ng deals, contest and promotions. May support tab din for your after sales needs. So it's an all in one app for the Samsung community. 🙂
CJTansengco
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Think of it as an exclusice online forum for Samsung users.

It is basically designed for Samsung users to share basically anything from tips, posts, photos and videos, issues, etc.

Much like any other social media platform that is open to anyone who'd like to share anything, more on the actual content, less on the toxicity of how other social media platforms are.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
It's like Facebook exclusive for Samsung users. You can post photos, concerns and tips so Members, Member Stars and Moderators can assist.

You also get exclusive promos via the Benefits tab. Where you can get vouchers, promos and join contest so you can win some prizes.
0 Likes
hoshinokirby
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines

AND YOU CAN WAIT FOR AN EVENT!!!! that's what i'm doing right now ;)

0 Likes
TimiYeo
Active Level 4
Community Guidelines
sounds like its allof the above. is there a web based program nito? or app base lang? parang reddit kase to.. haha
Community Guidelines
You can open it on both app and website.
0 Likes
TimiYeo
Active Level 4
Community Guidelines
nice. resibo. its like google drive. or may expiry post dito?
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Walang expiry ang posts I think. I can still see my posts way back 2019.
0 Likes