Original topic:

@Jeremy _from_Samsung , Quand aurons-nous des modérateurs francophones et des Superusers

(Topic created on: 09-16-2019 08:34 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines

@Jeremy_from_samsung you say : Have any burning Samsung-related questions?

je ne comprends absolument pas de quoi vous parlez..Le site est bilingue, pourriez-vous traduire ou parler en français SVP
De plus, quand aurons-nous des Superuser comme dans les autres sites d'aide Samsung Members des autres pays ?
Et quand aurons-nous des modérateurs parlant le français ?
En attente d'une réponse rapide 
Bien à vous,
Cassidy
3 Comments
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi @Cassidy!

Unfortunately I speak very little to no French. I'll try and communicate this event in english as clearly as I can and if you are still confused, send me a message and we can definitely talk more about it:)

There is an event happening this Thursday(September 19) that will allow you to ask an expert at Samsung any questions regarding Samsung products and services. This can be phones, or software, or anything that you're curious about. There will be a thread that will open up during the time of the event that will allow you to comment questions, and hopefully we can answer them fast!

As for having Superusers or moderators, I'll get back to you on that. I'm sorry if thats not the response you were looking for, but it's honestly something I'm not entirely too sure of myself.

I've asked about it so I will let you know what the response is!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Waiting
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
This may take a while. He'll follow up with you, be assured. It's obvious that he depends on someone else to give you this info so please be patient.