Original topic:

Led Cover theme doesn't work

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 04:02 PM)
Farshad1968
Active Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
After updating to Android 11, led cover theme doesn't set as default. My phone is Note 10. I like Led cover theme but it doesn' work any more. Anyone can help me?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Magnaflux
Active Level 4
Community Guidelines
Mine was automatically set only when I upgraded to 11. Before it was on default theme.
0 Likes
Farshad1968
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Mine did not set automatically 😔 and I am looking for a way to set it again.
0 Likes
Magnaflux
Active Level 4
Community Guidelines
Try this. Attach led cover to your phone and then swap down notification menu.
You'll see this notification. Click on it, then click on settings icon and you should see a menu with a option to activate LED THEME

Screenshot_20210123-210250_Samsung Galaxy Friends_3483.jpg

Screenshot_20210123-210038_Samsung Members_3481.jpg

0 Likes
Farshad1968
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Thanks for reply.
mine doesn't have it!!

Screenshot_20210123-182655_Samsung Galaxy Friends_27731.jpg

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi Farshad1968,

The LED case should be recognized by the phone automatically. If your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 does not recognize the case.

Try to remove the case, then put it on again. Also, try to reboot the phone to see whether it helps.

When you place the LED cover on your phone, it will automatically install the necessary software, which will appear under Apps. To access the cover's settings, navigate to Apps and open the LED icon editor.

Tap an icon you want to use for an app notification, and then tap Notifications. Tap Add and then select the app(s) you want. Tap Done in the upper right corner when finished. 

From the Home screen of the LED icon editor, tap an icon you want to use for a contact notification. Tap Add, and then select the contact(s) you want to apply to the icon. Tap Done in the upper right corner when finished.

0 Likes