Did you mean: 

Original topic:

NOTE 20 SERIES BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH

(Topic created on: 03-27-2021 10:01 PM)
DarkAngel14
Active Level 3
Options
Community Guidelines
Yes, you've read and heard it right. A lot of Samsung Note 20 series users experienced the black screen issue. Some were given a brand new unit replacement (which is somehow good) while others were just offered with repair and lcd replacement (for me not a good solution for an expensive flagship phone).
What can you say about this? Hopefully, your unit will not suffer the same fate.
Kindly give the variant and made for those who experienced it for reference - mine is Exynos and made in India.
8 Comments
ibscboi
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
This is more alarming than the s-pen issue of Note 10.
0 Likes
DarkAngel14
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Don't know if this is a marketing strategy to change your flagship phone, but nah, it's a bad move. I will switch to APPLE again if this continues. Bye Samsung.
0 Likes
ibscboi
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Agreed. Will definitely switch to iPhone if they don't acknowledged these problems.
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Was it after a software update?
0 Likes
DarkAngel14
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
I think so.
0 Likes
DarkAngel14
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
That's why I'm kinda hesitant to update once there's a new one. I will now check it first and see if someone will encounter a problem after update before I do mine. Learn from the mistakes of others hehe
0 Likes
erelchris
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

happened to me yesterday. and it was a 3month old s21plus. tried everything forced restart for multiple times but screen still black. can use dex and able to receive calls hence phone still working

MRKinazo
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Had the same issue. Did they replace your unit? Or repaired it only?
0 Likes