Original topic:

one UI 3.0 on Samsung Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 08:55 PM)
Jaranda
Beginner Level 4
Options
Community Guidelines
When should we expect one UI 3.0 on Samsung Note 20 Ultra in Canada?
10 Comments
Community Guidelines
No date released

Please stay tuned
0 Likes
Jaranda
Beginner Level 4
Community Guidelines
Thanks appreciate
0 Likes
FA11
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
it will probably be in December
Jaranda
Beginner Level 4
Community Guidelines
Yeah probably thanks
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi Jaranda,
As of now, we do not have the official information regarding the one UI 3.0 on Samsung Note 20 Ultra. You will receive the update notification once it is available on your phone. Then you will be allowed to update it.
You can also verify the updates manually on your phone.
Go to settings> Software update> Download and Install> Download the update automatically> Enable it.
We suggest you to check the Samsung News official website frequently to know more updated information.
Here is the link: https://news.samsung.com/ca/

Redfred
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
lol 😆 that's a big dream ... Probably next year and by then I will be gone with November. looking for doe to pay off my s20 ultra like $900 then sell it and go buy myself any of the leading Chinese phone with same specs at half of what this scam s20ultra is ....
0 Likes
Trost
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
I'm sorry but this comment is incomprehensible
0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
why,my phone just lost over half its value before it's even 10 months old and the next model is going to be released before the phone is even a year old 😨
0 Likes
Trost
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
that's a simple concept called supply and demand.

Samsung manufactures more devices than they sell..... in order to sell the extra devices discounts and promotions are introduced so Samsung breaks even with the cost of making those devices
0 Likes