Original topic:

Please remove the cheaters from Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 01-31-2023 05:49 AM)
flydecoder
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
Today is Jan 2... 115 people showing finished.

that is 200000 steps in 2 days.

The world record is 100000 steps in a day... the person walked 20 hours in that day... and then passed out the best day to recuperate.

Anyone claiming 100000 steps in a day... especially those with back to back are lying
Remove them so those of us actually walking can see how we really are doing
16 Comments
Pepe27
Beginner Level 5
Community Guidelines

To many cheats I'm watching one the now 90,000 odd steps in less than two hour 

Screenshot_20220805-221555_Samsung Health.jpg

Pepe27
Beginner Level 5
Community Guidelines

2nd screenshot 

Screenshot_20220806-004958_Samsung Health.jpg

Drbatson
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

I have been doing the monthly step challenges since 2016 using Fit2, Watch 3 & now watch 4.  

There are cheaters every month. And yes, they are cheating.  No one can step (walk, run, crawl) 100,000 steps per day everyday.  That's 50 miles folks. 

Samsung has said they do try to monitor the issue, but it's probably never going to stop.  I just ignore them.  I shoot to do my best with the goal of top 30%, and usually make it 8 months a year.  

There will always be cheaters..... probably some slug sitting on a bean bag chair in their parent's basement eating frozen pizza and playing fortnite.  

Good luck to you all.

MFH1
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
It is obvious that there are many cheaters...fell sorry for them...so the best to draw attention is to report a profile with any of the three reasons to samsung...by the time they get banned. Appreciation for all honest runners!!!!

SV68
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
It is frustrating for sure to see all of these people cheating. Buy at the end of the day, I have to laugh... what type of person cheats on a walking app??? Pathetic.
EddieESuarez
Beginner Level 5
Community Guidelines

Yes samsung! 

The January 2024 leader is walking an average of 42 miles per day. That's 68 Km. A marathon is 26.2 miles. How is he doing this without cheating? 

0 Likes
MFH1
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines

Its time to bann cheaters in challenges....so it is not possible to count 100000 steps and more every day...does samsungs want to be taken serious....could be a reason just stop buying from samsung again and again....come on solve this problem as it is easy in it...just annoying for everyone takin part with real activity....

0 Likes