Original topic:

SAMSUNG S20+

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 07:50 AM)
KTROCKERS
Beginner Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
Hello everyone.
Can anyone help me out i am in trouble my samsung galaxy S20+ phone is showing some green line in the screen all of a sudden.
What should i do now?
How should i remove this green line in my screen ?
Should i have to replace my screen or by erasing and formatting the phone will the issue be gone?
Please help me out if anyone has solved the issue in past.
6 Comments
Helenna
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi, we are sorry for your inconvenience.

Samsung is aware that a limited number of Galaxy S20 users are experiencing greenish issue which may appear under limited conditions.

Samsung encourages users to keep software and apps updated to latest version.

It’s recommended that you use the device’s screen refresh rate at 60Hz before releasing the new software.

For this, go to Settings and tap Display > Motion smoothness. Then choose the Standard refresh rate(60Hz)

Samsung is committed to providing the best possible device experience to customers.

0 Likes
KTROCKERS
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
My motion somthness is already at 60Hz. Can you please inform me how to solve the green line issue in Samsung Galaxy S20+. Samsung will remove this glitch in the upcoming update or what?
0 Likes
jkhoury
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
With the latest update, I started getting a vertical green line on my s20FE 5G.
0 Likes
jkhoury
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Samsung help asked me to reset settings, but that didn't work. What did work to eliminate the green line was to switch to 60hz refresh rate. When I switched it back to 120hz, the line did not come back.
0 Likes
jkhoury
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Unfortunately, the green line is back.
0 Likes
jkhoury
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
It went away for a couple of weeks, then came back today! Frustrating.
0 Likes