CaptainLynnnn
Expert Level 5
Options
Competition
The GALAXY EPIC party isn't over yet!🤩

Now it is a perfect time to hold our house party!🥳

Do you want to join us? Let's get it started now!🙋🏻‍♀️

First, wear your EPIC neon LED glasses 🕶

To light up our party, we need something bright to shine in the darkness. Colorful neon LED glasses is the best choice for that because it is fun to look and wear. Wear the glasses and turn it on, then put out the light in your room. Now you look cool!😎👍 

Second, decorate the room with tinsel 🎊

In order to enliven the atmosphere, let's decorate the room! Look what I find here, it is a long purple tinsel! We can hang it as the decoration of my background. Yippie! My party becomes more joyful in the purple💜

Third, bring your GALAXY glass🥛

Of course we cannot forget to bring this glass to our party. Not only because the GALAXY glass colour is purple, but also because we need some beverages to freshen up the thirst. You can pour your favorite drink into your own glass and then let's shout together, virtual cheers!🍻 

Fourth, play music on your headphone 🎧

Entertainment always be the main part of every kind of celebrations. An EPIC party is not complete without playing music. In fact, music playlist is one of the most important thing at the party especially to influence us a feel of the moment. For our EPIC party, we gonna play some upbeat music to give us energetic and hype feel! Let's move the beat yo!🎶 

Last one, hold your microphone tight 🎤

Continue from the step before, now we need a microphone to do karaoke! When the music is on and you hear a song that you know the lyric, just sing it with your microphone. Don't be shy, just show your voice and sing it out loud! Let your soul be free and give us your EPIC voice tonight!🌃

Finally we are ready to rock and roll! 🤟😎
© All Rights Reserved to Lyn
238 Comments
AccountOff
Expert Level 5
Competition
Wawww kerennn😎🤟
CaptainLynnnn
Expert Level 5
Competition
Terima kasih Ryan🤟😎
AccountOff
Expert Level 5
Competition
Sama sama kak😎
Competition
kereen sekaliii... salam awesome 😎
CaptainLynnnn
Expert Level 5
Competition
Terima kasih kak Thias, salam EPIC party😎👍
Àbah
Expert Level 5
Competition
cantik banget....
konsepnya sdh pro ini....
usaha yg penuh dedikasi.....
👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏
⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤
CaptainLynnnn
Expert Level 5
Competition
Terima kasih banyak atas apresiasi lima bintangnya abah🤗 Sebenarnya masih banyak kekurangan sebab keterbatasan properti yang dimiliki namun syukurlah masih bisa jadi begini🥳
Competition
😳😳😳
RåhmãťÄP
Expert Level 3
Competition
Eh adek pengrusuh bak mandi, titip salan dong😉, kayaknya seharian asik banget sama kakaknya😂, It turns out that this is the time I'm waiting for🤩😊👋👌👍
CaptainLynnnn
Expert Level 5
Competition
Hihi salam balik darinya bang Rahmat👋😆 Gak cuma sehari ini, ngefotonya sampai dua hari hingga akhirnya terpilihlah 8 foto ini dari ratusan🥳