Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

My personal data/information was taken and released, months of it..any advice?

(Topic created on: 03-16-2023 07:45 AM)
TIDDAH
Active Level 3
Options
Discussion
These individuals clearly with a little bit of tec knowledge have let all the cats out of the bag..now I'm relatively confident..but if I wasn't/ for example there is a timeline in this data we're I was suffering from mental health conditions, youth how can we make this foolproof? So these boring securely anorexics can't keep using all my files LOL x asking for a m8 x 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Discussion

Hello @tuckers1212

I am sorry that you are also having this issue with your watch order being delayed. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette – Personal Phone data Taken <----Please post this in the Email with the below  information filled out Subject as well as your community handle.

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Contact Name

Issue description

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Discussion
Sorry to hear this happened to you. May I ask what kind of data was stolen (photos, documents etc)? Also I would suggest making sure you change all of your passwords to new ones just incase.
TIDDAH
Active Level 3
Discussion
Sorry for the late reply... Yeah audio. Video.. Some **bleep** some just life some funny.. Some sad.. It wasn't there story to record without a media release.. It's my digital property as it was obtained without convent. I want it back.. Thx
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Discussion

Hello @tuckers1212

I am sorry that you are also having this issue with your watch order being delayed. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email with the below information filled out, through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette – Personal Phone data Taken <----Please post this in the Email with the below  information filled out Subject as well as your community handle.

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State

Contact Name

Issue description

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
TIDDAH
Active Level 3
Discussion
Thankyou so much Samsung Claudette I will forward details.thanks..just feels illegal.
0 Likes