Original topic:

SAMSUNG E-COMMERCE

(Topic created on: 06-21-2022 09:38 PM)
J-bird
Active Level 3
Options
Discussion
Question? 
Has anyone out there ever ordered any products directly from Samsung?
Please let me know about your experiences?
0 Likes
9 Comments
Discussion
3 times thus far.
UV Steriliser, Fold3 pre-order bundle and Wireless Car Charger.

All 3 times, things went smooth from Samsungs side.

With the UV Steriliser, the Star Track driver decided he didn't want to deliver it, drove straight past, and didn't even drop it at my local PO, instead taking it back to the depot.
Discussion
I have ordered my products 6 times directly through Samsung and every time was a great transaction and received my products fast 👌
Discussion
I've ordered 3 times and everything went smooth
SamsungLaura
Options
Discussion

Hi @J-bird, was there anything I could assist with or look into? 

J-bird
Active Level 3
Discussion
I ordered a wach band on the
9th of January and have still
not received it despite numerous enquiries every morning, I have a tracking number and that tells me it has been sitting at e-commerce for nine days
This is really bad?
And also I won the "Guess the sound " competition and nothing , not a word, Samsung Silky has been great but the
TEAM is letting me down
What now?
I am seeking legal advice especially about the theft of my money.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Discussion

Hi @J-bird, please send through a direct message to me with the following details so that I may follow up with. 

1. Name

2. Phone number

3. Delivery address

4. Order number. 

In regard to your prize for What's That Sound, SamsungSilky has confirmed with me that it is currently pending stock due to delays in delivery services as a result of COVID. Rest assured our team are aware of your prize will provide an update as soon as this has been dispatched.  

Jus-79
Active Level 2
Discussion

I've placed an order on the 17th of December. Never received it. After numerous follow ups to locate the item was unsuccessful, I then requested for a refund to be initiated.  To date, I've not received the refund - again despite a series of follow ups. 

Based on the feedback of the others on this thread, when the stars align, it's a good experience, but don't expect a swift resolution (if at all) when there are any issues along the way. 

0 Likes
J-bird
Active Level 3
Discussion
Talk to SamsungLaura on this app she may be able to help,
If you paid with PayPal, get them involved
0 Likes
AleksShamles
Active Level 3
Discussion

Personally, I didn't have any problems, even though I've ordered many products directly from Samsung, and I think their e-commerce is definitely not the worst. I use Shopify and have not experienced any problems in this since I received advanced features for application integration. That's the level I'm trying to reach, and I keep improving by using tools like https://www.alphaservesp.com/products/shopify/tableau/ and optimizing my workflow, so I hope you won't have any problems as well.

0 Likes