Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung support is terrible

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 10:30 PM)
sekito
Active Level 6
Options
Discussion
Support suggests using this members app and using the support chat.

Obviously this was designed by developers who had no user experience training.

Firstly have to talk to a bot and you have to carefully select the right answers in order for it to ask whether you need to talk to a person.

Sometimes it gets caught in a loop in you can't do it.

Other times it works and you have to type in all your details even though you are logged into this app.

Then it places you in the queue and you have to wait 'an estimated' 10 minutes for your turn with an agent. 

I guess this is where the developers think we will be holding onto and staring at our phone during this time.

The screen is locked and you're not allowed to type anything at all.

Nope, your job is to hold onto your phone, stare at it. 

Of course I failed. I came back to the app later, and the support person said thanks for calling you didn't reply and I closed it. 

Great work Samsung. I guess their kpi marks this as a resolved issue? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Discussion

Hey there, 

If you're having any issues, I recommend just calling Samsung directly or using their chat system on your computer. Normally when you get into queue, it'll notify you with a sound (from my memory). 

If this doesn't work, I recommend emailing this email address with all of your details for one of the Mod / Admin to get back to you. This is generally my go to method to get in touch with Samsung Support. 

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - *Title Name*

Details

1. Full name

2. Phone number

3. Delivery address

4. Order number

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
Discussion

Hey there, 

If you're having any issues, I recommend just calling Samsung directly or using their chat system on your computer. Normally when you get into queue, it'll notify you with a sound (from my memory). 

If this doesn't work, I recommend emailing this email address with all of your details for one of the Mod / Admin to get back to you. This is generally my go to method to get in touch with Samsung Support. 

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - *Title Name*

Details

1. Full name

2. Phone number

3. Delivery address

4. Order number

Discussion
Laura has moved to a different department I believe. Maybe SamsungClaudette
Discussion
Yes! That is correct, my bad 😄
Minvan
Active Level 2
Discussion
You Sony Traitor @Vueeyle 🤣
0 Likes
Discussion
😂
What do you mean, I didn't do anything hahah!
0 Likes
sekito
Active Level 6
Discussion
Thanks. I am really confused how all works because I started with the Samsung support email. Where you have to jump through a lot of hoops and then you get to write something and then they reply to you in 2 days with some generic troubleshooting and then you reply that it doesn't work and you go through this a few times.

When it's clear it's not user error they said come to Samsung members app and get support.

But here the admin cannot access your account details or purchase records. I sent the error report but I don't even know if they Linked it up to the reference number correctly. Every platform feels like you're talking to a fresh person.
0 Likes