Original topic:

bold and new

(Topic created on: 02-07-2019 10:40 AM)
ybur05
Active Level 5
Options
ETC

38fd3a62-6ee7-45eb-9cae-dc5ed4989b29.jpg

This is where all of my new year resolution started. After 10 years of using the same brand of phone, just to conform and being scared of going out of my comfort zone. I finally made the best decision to change my phone brand. I love taking pictures however the photos i took from my old phone does not justify any of it, not even a bit, until i saw how awesome Samsung s8 (of my friend) captured those photos. So i said , time for change and something new, and that's where one of my resolution to be not afraid of change and grabbing opportunities originated. #newyearnewyou 
5 Comments
ETC
omg, no kidding. I've been an iPhone person ever since the 3G and received my Note9 as Xmas gift last December. I think I went through the same apprehension but dang, if Android isn't cool and then there's the Note9 camera quality.
ETC
enjoy being part of the android community.. and part of samsung members Canada..
ybur05
Active Level 5
ETC
very true, plus they have this kind of contest. Good luck to everyone tomorrow
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
ETC
Hey @ybur05,

I'm glad you took the plunge! We welcome you with open arms to the Android community (and Samsung Members, for that matter) 😊

Cheers,
Sabrina
0 Likes
Ginni
Active Level 4
ETC
You took a right decision (according to me) 😊👍
0 Likes