Original topic:

Must Have for Autumn

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 10:04 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
ETC

Ahh my favourite season of the year...Autumn

And its not because of Halloween, but its not too cold out, not too hot out.

Perfect time of year to go for a scroll through the park, the leaves are falling, and they are all nice and orange, its beautiful.

Since I am done school, I am not psyched or dreaded to go back 😛 But something I do have on my Must Have list which will really help me at work is the all new Samsung Galaxy Book S laptop. This baby would be perfect for work. I saw this on the livestream of Galaxy Unpacked, and it looks powerful, super light and compact and I dont have to carry a second charger. I can use my phone's USB C charger. Nicely done Samsung, it is defeinetly a must have for September and I wouldnt be able to live without it because I can take my work with me everywhere, it would sync perfectly with my Galaxy S10+ and oh ya not to mention...its running windows 10!

Amazing partnership with Microsoft!!.

#MemberMondays

Galaxy-Book-S-920x470.jpg

4 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
ETC
But it's not coming to Canada
0 Likes
ETC

Does this require a SIM card?

Does this device require a network that will only work in Canada?

Do you know how many Samsung products I have purchased over the years from online that are not available in Canada...

Just because its not avaialble in Canada.....lol this wont stop me lol

If I cant buy it from online, I will FLY to the US and pick one up myself from best buy

I STILL have my Galaxy Player (yes galaxy player) which was similar to the ipod, but was only available in the US.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
ETC
Well what if something happens and you need to get the device repaired or whatever? Might get very expensive to get it serviced in USA (go there = $, wait there for days or return a few days after = $... not counting wasted time...)
0 Likes
ETC

This is true....

If I purchase from somewhere like BestBuy or circuit city I will get instant product protection, because Samsung's warratny will probably be only 1 year manufacture which you have to ship out anyways.

With BestBuy or Circuit City, I will always get the extended warranty with them, and then its just a short trip to get it replaced :)

All I ever see on the forms these days is people complaining oh this is not coming to canada, oh Aurora Blue is not coming to Canada, 

If you really want something, go and get it and MAKE it happen!!

0 Likes