Original topic:

Supposedly you get better results with the pro camera app utilized by S22 users.

(Topic created on: 06-30-2022 04:19 PM)
Sterling22
Beginner Level 2
Options
ETC
I have used my S22 Ultra in pro video mode and it does not have fully functioning options as a DLSR or pro camcorder would have, and this is the main reason for my purchase of the S22 smartphone. Is there an app that can help me shoot pro video on S22?
3 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
ETC
Try downloading the expert raw app on the galaxy store
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
ETC

Hi, below are the improvement made in Pro Video Mode, it provides shooting experiences by switching lenses like a DSLR camera.

It will be a tool for more diverse images and expressions. On default in Pro mode, user can adjust the ISO, focus, brightness, color, etc. A fixed single lens concept. User should switching lenses before shooting not during shooting (supported digital zoom for selected lens) (Same as S21) Pro Video mode supports BT Mix (BT Mix: BT mic (Buds series) + device mic simultaneous recording) Samsung Intelligent Raw camera App, with combining multi frame raw function, will be provided separately. (separate downloadable app) (Raw shooting function with significantly improved noise & DR(Dynamic Range) performance compared to existing raw).

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
ETC
@Sterling
First, ils not a DSLR
Second, what do you exactly want that you can find on your DSLR and not on the S22ultra ?
This should help us to help you more...
0 Likes