Original topic:

Find my watch0/phone

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 08:42 PM)
rlad
Beginner Level 2
Options
Find My Mobile
How come when using the Samsung watch to find my Samsung phone I am left hanging most of the time as this does not work. I use the Wear app on phone to find my watch and once again left hanging. You see people with Apple devices do the same things with ease. What's going on?
0 Likes
3 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
Find My Mobile

Hi @rlad, due to changes in service policy, the removal of the 'Get Location' feature has changed the way that Find My Mobile works.

If your Galaxy phone and Samsung Watch are connected via Bluetooth, you will need to be within Bluetooth range in order to locate or ring the phone. If you are connected via LTE or connected remotely ensure both your watch and phone are connected to a strong internet connection. 

You can also use the online site to find your device: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ 

If you would like any more information or assistance, please let us know!

rlad
Beginner Level 2
Find My Mobile
Thanks. I realise all of that. What I am saying is that I find it to be very unreliable app with blue tooth or with a strong internet connection when connected remotely. Like I said Apple products seem do do it with ease. I am not an apple fan.
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Find My Mobile

Thank you for the clarification, @rlad. We appreciate your feedback about the app, we will pass this on internally to our production team. 

If you believe it may be an issue with your devices specifically, I would suggest sending an error report so that our team can look into it remotely.