Original topic:

Smart Tag "Notify me when it's found" not working

(Topic created on: 09-19-2022 11:04 PM)
paripoto
Beginner Level 2
Options
Find My Mobile

Hello,

I'm having trouble with SmartTags - I can activate the option "Notify me when it's found" when the smart tag is not around me. When I click the option, the button, briefly changes to the spinning balls, and then goes back to off

Can you help?

ThanksApplicationFrameHost_XvqHebYV46.pngApplicationFrameHost_ImxQRxoxtd.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Find My Mobile
This feature can only be turned on when the tag is right next to your device to update the Tag's setting.

If it is right next to you, make sure it has enough battery to allow you to update the settings in the tag.

From the looks of it, the Tag is not connected to your phone since it was last updated 6hours ago on your map.

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
Find My Mobile
This feature can only be turned on when the tag is right next to your device to update the Tag's setting.

If it is right next to you, make sure it has enough battery to allow you to update the settings in the tag.

From the looks of it, the Tag is not connected to your phone since it was last updated 6hours ago on your map.
paripoto
Beginner Level 2
Find My Mobile

Sorry, but isn't that the case for the "Notify when left behind option" only? Because if the tag is within range, the option I asked about, "Notify me when it's found",  is not even available...

ApplicationFrameHost_sYXS5APcuk.pngApplicationFrameHost_Lkk46dBPUW.pngApplicationFrameHost_2gpOMcojDN.png

0 Likes
Find My Mobile
@paripoto have you tried enabling the "Notify when left" behind setting?

It is working just fine for me, so not sure why it's not working for you.
Maybe try delete the tag from smart things, and set it up again?
Screenshot_20220920-191556_One UI Home_1000000106_1663665375.pngScreenshot_20220920_190306_1000000104_1663665941.png
0 Likes