Original topic:

Get fit #withGalaxy, win Galaxy gear! | Galaxy Buds2 x Galaxy Watch4

(Topic created on: 11-10-2021 08:18 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Fitness

WorkoutwithGalaxy_FA.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to our THREE WINNERS for the Get Fit #withGalaxy Contest!

Only16Characters

TonyLikesDimsum

KimEdiza

Enjoy your Galaxy Buds2 and Galaxy Watch4!

No luck this time? Keep checking Samsung Members for more exciting contests and freebies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Up your workout game today! Show us your favorite workout routine in photos (or videos!) and be one of the 3 lucky winners of a Galaxy Buds2 and a Galaxy Watch4!

Promo runs from October 29 to November 12 only, so POST YOUR WORKOUTS NOW!

How to join:

1. Show us how Galaxy wearables enhance your workout in a picture or a video.
2. Upload your entry as a comment on this post.
3. Winners will be selected on November 12 and will be contacted directly!

Good luck, and get ready to stick to your fitness goals #withGalaxy!

116 Comments
Githyanki
Active Level 1
Fitness

What happens when pandemic and work from home meets? A sedentary lifestyle. My watch reminds me from sitting too long, and while being on the go isn't so much of a thing nowadays, being reachable anytime and anywhere is getting to be the norm. My Buds+Note combo, provides me with a powerful flexibility to be able to shift from listening to music while biking to answering a work call on the fly. photo_2021-11-10_15-06-34 (3).jpg

bike.jpg

TonyLikesDimsum
Beginner Level 4
Fitness
Hi!! New to the app tapos sakto eto nakita ko :o. Wesrables would really help me out lalo na ive been sitting down so much and I think that watch would help me track my fitness kasi they say na maganda yung features niya. The buds on the other hand would really amp up my productivity!! Cant really have my music blasting from speaker kasi I have to be considerate sa ibang tao sa bahay thats why I have to workout with no music. Kaka miss din pala mag gym!!! hehehe20211110_152639_18248.jpg
sergelouie6
Beginner Level 2
Fitness

I've been a wired earphone user and frequently checks on the phone during exercise to track my progress and these wearables will definitely help me check my progress and enjoy music without the dangling wires of my earphones.

#withGalaxy

Shot with S6
My everyday exercise view
20150510_051027.jpg

Fitness
Keeping everything on track #withGalaxyVideoCapture_20211111-121857_6386.jpg
Members_7X38GBv
Beginner Level 2
Fitness

Been doing workout and sunbathing for about a weeks now, in this pandemic we need to be healthy and enhance our physical health having Samsung galaxy buds2 and Samsung Galaxy watch4 will trigger my adrenaline.

inbound235236554412451597.jpg

ern54
Beginner Level 3
Fitness

My Favorite Workout Routine:

MONDAY: Chest Workout

TUESDAY: Back Workout

WEDNESDAY: Arm Workout (Bicep/Triceps)

THURSDAY: Shoulder Workout

FRIDAY: Leg Workout

(I also do abs exercise every day before starting my routine)

I do not have Galaxy Wearables at the moment, however if I win the prize, I can use the Galaxy Buds to listen to the music while I am exercising especially because I cannot hear with my left ear. Additionally, I can use the Galaxy Watch to track my time while I am doing my workout. 

Thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

JDVill
Beginner Level 5
Fitness

In order to live a more consistent, and healthy lifestyle.  #withGalaxy wearable, I can be informed about the state of my body, allowing me to better manage my health.
My Favorites workout routine everyday
▪️"HIIT" (Running in Place, Indoor Walking) 
▪️"Pilates" (Side Plank, Shoulder Stretching) 
▪️"Strength" (Bench Push Ups, Sit Ups)

PicsArt_11-11-06.01.21-01.jpeg

RachellexxAnn
Beginner Level 2
Fitness

inbound2560742755497258497.jpg

Working out during this pandemic is a must so we can keep our health protected. Working out will be really exciting when you have a music to hear and hype you up. When you also have a app or gadget that have tracking system, it will help you monitor blood pressure, oxygen level and many more which makes you want to work out more ♡

ceebeebee
Active Level 4
Fitness
Working out with galaxy buds live and galaxy watch 3 😎 listen to music and track your own progress 😄20211111_185825_11464.jpg20211111_185926_05_11469.jpg
Callyboy
Active Level 5
Fitness

Doing funny skit after the workouts 😁

#FitnessWithEntertainment