Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samung Health

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 07:52 PM)
JoshuadeRueda
Beginner Level 2
Options
Fitness
I was amazed to the Samsung Health Feature, It's really helpful to maintain my calories and other nutrients of my body. 

I love it
3 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Fitness
Yeah really love it too 💙
Anya_Forger
Active Level 3
Fitness
Me too! A lot of help specially for us
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Fitness

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

We are indeed happy that you guys are loving our applications!  Let me share this one review about Samsung health. 😍 

"I used the Samsung Health app for some time while I had my Samsung phone. I enjoyed the capabilities of the functions in the app and enjoyed the heart rate monitoring sensor associated with the Samsung phone and the app. My Samsung phone crashed and my family members are all I phone users so I am now using an I phone. I was disappointed that I could not find an all-inclusive app such as this Samsung Health app. I downloaded it again onto my I phone and I am happy once again except for the fact that I do not have the heart rate sensor on my I phone to use with the app. I may have to buy a watch that will relate the HR to the app. I recommend this app because of its functions and ease of use!!!! This app has many different fitness categories to choose from, an active pedometer, and categories to track food consumption for nutrition. I am currently using the food intake function to track and limit my calories and I am happy with this function as well!" Hihi. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!