Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stay Fit and Healthy with your Samsung Galaxy

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 08:37 PM)
UBCFlores
Active Level 1
Options
Fitness

This COVID-19 pandemic has taught us the importance of self-care. With my Samsung Galaxy phone, managing my health has become easier and better.

The Samsung Health app on my device allows me to stay on top of my fitness game. It helps me track my exercise and even calculate the estimate amount of calories I’ve burnt. To use the app in tracking your exercise, you may simply follow the steps below:

1. Tap the Exercise section.
  2. Select the exercise you would like to do. If you can't see your exercise listed, tap Add workouts to select from the full list of exercises.
  3. Set a target for your exercise by tapping the down arrow next to Basic workout. If you don't want a target, select Basic workout.
  4. To start recording your workout, tap the Start button.
  5. Tap the lock icon to save power and prevent accidental touches of your device.
  6. Slide the lock icon left or right to unlock your device.
  7. To pause or end your workout tap Pause.
  8. To end your workout tap Finish. A breakdown of your workout will be displayed.

UBCFlores_9-1630035353103.png

UBCFlores_6-1630035321028.png

UBCFlores_7-1630035321030.png

UBCFlores_8-1630035321032.png

dg.jpg

2 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Fitness

Samsung Health is a free application developed by Samsung that serves to track various aspects of daily life contributing to well being such as physical activity, diet, and sleep. Thank you so much for sharing this in our community! Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
Speed2
Active Level 4
Fitness
WHY I CAN'T OPEN SAMSUNG HEALTH
0 Likes