Original topic:

How come my fortnite crew membership doesn't appear for me even though I subscri

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 04:50 PM)
Mim-Mim
Active Level 1
Options
Fortnite
Does anyone know how to cancel my subscription?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Fortnite
Just log in to your membership to Fortnite and you should be able to cancel your subscription yourself. We don't know what your username and password was that you used.
0 Likes
Mim-Mim
Active Level 1
Fortnite
Do you mean on the app or on Galaxy Store because when I tried, it didn't appear for me
0 Likes
Fortnite
I am a bit confused. When you subscribed to Fortnite, did you use the app or Galaxy Store? What was it that didn't appear?
0 Likes
Mim-Mim
Active Level 1
Fortnite
I purchase it through Fortnite and it transferd on my other account instead so it doesn't show my receipt on my Samsung account.
0 Likes
Fortnite
I think I understand now. It sounds like when you subscribed to Fortnite you did not subscribe using your Samsung account instead you used your other account. Now you will have to log in to your other account and Fortnite if you want to cancel your subscription.
0 Likes
Mim-Mim
Active Level 1
Fortnite
Yes but I wasn't able to cancel it. I need to resubsribe it to my main account rather than my other account that wasn't supposed to have.
0 Likes
Fortnite
I suggest to cancel your subscription in the other account and re-subscribe into your main account.
0 Likes