Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A03s white spots

(Topic created on: 11-29-2021 08:06 PM)
pandakeeperO
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I've noticed multiple white spots on the lcd of my A03S. I believe this is a factory defect and should be replaced. But the guy from the service center I talked to doesn't evwn know what he's saying😅 anyone encountered this?

5 Comments
Galaxy A
So what did the Service Center employee say? Have you also tried bringing it to a different service center? Is the unit brand new? When did you notice the spots?

Please give us more context so we can help you out.
JustBorz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
If you have the unit for a while now that's probably not a factory defect. Ms. SummeRamirez is correct, more context is needed.
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
is it IPS LCD burn? i really thought it only happens in amoled screens. it could be a factory deffect. bring your device to the nearest samsung center and bring your warranty card.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Kindly give us a call so that we can have proper documentations for this. 

0 Likes
Samsung_IEh2pVo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same problem.. and now sometimes the touchscreen goes erratic. is there any solutions?

0 Likes