Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[A11] Ghost Touch Problem

(Topic created on: 04-22-2023 11:23 AM)
VinceLawrence_A15
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Nung nag-update po ako ng Android 12, sa Samsung Galaxy a11 ko, may mga time na hindi ko siya mapindot...kahit ayos naman ang lcd st touch screen. Triny ko punasan pero wala pa rin, Kailangan ko pindutin ang powerbutton psra makapindot ulit...help me po!
0 Likes
6 Comments
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Touch screen issue.
0 Likes
egorr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My phone have the same problem, sometimes nawawala yung touch nya kailangang ko pang pindutin yung power botton para mag resume yung touch nya....kindly help me with this problem ty
0 Likes
fernz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Ganyan din sa akin nag factory reset sila sa service center after ilang days balik ulit pero di na kagaya ng dati pero meron pa din tingin ko sa update nagka problema
0 Likes
TrixieMin
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same issue with my daughter's A71. Naghard reset ako multiple times before naging okay yung phone niya.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello VinceLawrenceA11,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the recent updates on your Samsung Galaxy A11 having issues with the unresponsive touch screen, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

I get frustrated too when my device is experiencing similar issues that I hope will improve after an update. So I know and understand what you are feeling right now.

But don't fret; we are here to guide, assist, and offer solutions to restore your device to optimum performance.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.
Step 2. Tap on Download and install.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 4. Restart your device.

Your Samsung Galaxy A11 has a touch sensitivity setting that you can adjust to improve the responsiveness of your device. To adjust the touch sensitivity setting, follow these steps: Go to Settings app Then tap on Display Scroll down and tap on Touch sensitivity. Toggle the switch to increase touch sensitivity.

Clear Cache Wipe Partition.

Step 1.  Turn off the device. (Connect with type C cable) 
Step 2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the power button.
Step 3. When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
Step 4. Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
Step 5. Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
Step 6. Press the Power key to restart the device.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you may submit an error report through the Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Sensor/Touch". 

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

If the issue persists, you may bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

or book an appointment with the Samsung Members app as follows:

Support > Book an appointment to set one.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
criselda28
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same
0 Likes