Original topic:

A13 Edge Panel missing after update

(Topic created on: 02-14-2023 11:09 AM)
JTmon3y
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi. After the Galaxy A13 update to Android 13 I no longer have the edge panel or the option in display setting to enable it. Was it removed completely? 
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, there are a few preinstalled Edge panels you can use to quickly open up your frequently used apps, message your favorite contacts, check the weather, and more! You can add or remove these panels based on which ones you like the most.

1. To open up the menu, swipe left on the Edge panel handle; it's a gray tab on the right side of the screen.

2. Then, tap the Settings icon (it looks like a gear) located to the left of the panel.

3. Select or deselect the edge panel you want to add or remove. You can select up to ten Edge panels. 

You can also download additional panels. Please see the next section for more details.

Please note that, If a panel is missing, it has been turned off or moved. You can check your Edge panel preferences by navigating to Settings, then tapping Display, and then tapping Edge panels.

0 Likes
JTmon3y
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes I know what it is but the issue is that after the update I don't have the edge slider at all and also the option in display setting to turn it on is no longer there either
0 Likes
Ella6
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I'm gonna clear this up 

The option to apply the edge pannel has disappeared it isn't above navigation bar nor is it in any other setting can you fix this please I rely on the edge pannel very much as I'm an a emergency contact and have to contact poeple back and forth

0 Likes
Ella6
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Hello yes I'm having the same problem I thought they had just moved it as I just git this phone and transfered my data but its not in display or any other places at all I think they should learn to read through things correctly since they obviously didn't understand what you ment

0 Likes