Original topic:

A22 AOD brightness

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 10:23 AM)
muiz6849
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Always od Display feature on Samsung A22 is too bright.. Any idea how to dim it a bit? 
6 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
You could try to disable auto brightness for AOD and manually set it. Hope this helps.1639022234018_1639022234010_0.jpg
muiz6849
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The option is not there on A22.. Screenshot_20211209-121128_AlwaysOnDisplay.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi muiz6849, you can try to double tap on the Always On Display area when your screen is off to manually adjust its brightness. If you have tried and it works, feel free to click "Accept Solution" on top right corner of my comment. Thank you.
0 Likes
muiz6849
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I tried double tap on the AOD clock but there is no brightness setting there.. Only Settings shortcut appeared which opens the AOD setting.. I don't see any option to adjust the brightness..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I see. I think the option to adjust the brightness is not available in your device model, but I believe Always On Display really looks good when it is on high brightness. Even my Always On Display is set to the highest brightness to make it more seen in bright places especially outdoor. If you feel afraid that the Always On Display will consume your battery life too much, fret not as it consumes really small percentage of your battery life even after a long hour 👍
0 Likes
muiz6849
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I hope it will be available on the next update..
0 Likes