Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A32 5g UI 4.1 Update

(Topic created on: 04-17-2022 09:57 AM)
ysha_
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Woah i was just bored and checked my settings then saw this 4.1 update, i thought itll be available on June for A32 5g models
It also didnt notified me its already available🤔...

13 Comments
nothyunjin
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi , i just updated my A32 5g as well to 4.1 upgrade this day (04/17). Lots of new features and it's awesome but there's one thing that i noticed, on the camera there is a wide angle shot and every time i select that there is this black thing coming out on the screen. It appears the same time as it zooms out (when you select the wide angle) . This wasn't happened before since i always used that camera setting. It just so happened after i update my A32 5g. Can i ask if you also experience this on your smartphone? Screenshot_20220417-235652_Gallery.jpg
ysha_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
oh no i just checked it and it also does that black thing in just a second when i open wide angle shot
nothyunjin
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks for the response! Anyways it just bothers me since i thought there is smth wrong with my cam.
uehdveg
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

we have the same problem! and btw my normal back camera is having difficulty to focus on close things like hands, when I'm scanning a document, it takes a long time to focus. 

also, my battery drains a lot and the adaptive brightness feature uses camera now.

0 Likes