Original topic:

A50 over hating

(Topic created on: 12-23-2019 05:30 AM)
aren1toross
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Does any of you have problems with Samsung Galaxy phones overheating ?
0 Likes
5 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Depending, are you a heavy gamer? Do you sit on your phone for hours at a time? In those casing it's possible. Also If your feeling a little heat from the battery that's normal under hard use.
0 Likes
aren1toross
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Hi, if i was you, i'll try this.

Wipe the cache partition

Wiping the cache partition will delete the old system cache replace it with a new one. It is very important that you did this procedure because if the cache is corrupt, performance issues will always occur and that could be the case here. Don’t worry, you won’t lose any file or data. Here’s how you do it: 

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys.
  3. When the Galaxy A50 logo shows, release all three keys.
  4. Your Galaxy A50 will continue to boot up into the Recovery Mode. Once you see a black screen with blue and yellow texts, proceed to the next step. 
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Once your phone has finished rebooting, try to see if it’s still heating.

0 Likes
aren1toross
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
Samsung_hzDBnb3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Mine gets a lil warm sometimes when I'm charging it and gaming at the same time but not so hot that I'd worry about it. If it feels really hot like it's been in the sun all day then something is wrong. Warm is nothing to worry about. These phones also stop charging if they get too hot so no worries there. My only issue with this phone is the outdated firmware.

0 Likes