Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A51 heating issue and earphone problem

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 07:11 AM)
Chrissy0216
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hello there. Just wanna ask this vause my samsung a51 got a lot of heating issue since I updated it to one ui 3.1 and my every earphones that I plug broke after a day I am just wondering why? Is it it because device is damaging every earphones that is plug in. With the heating issue its not normal its really hot I dont know why its like that. Can someone answer my question?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Regarding the heating issue. It's usually normal for the first few days after a major update since your system is working hard to recompile and reoptimize stuff in your system that was changed by the update. It will normalize in a few days depending on the amoubt of apps you have.

You can also try doing a wipe cache partition by pluggin in a USB C headset or plugging your phone to a PC, turn it off, turn on by press and holding lock + volume up for a few seconds and do a wipe cache partition at the recovery menu

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Regarding the heating issue. It's usually normal for the first few days after a major update since your system is working hard to recompile and reoptimize stuff in your system that was changed by the update. It will normalize in a few days depending on the amoubt of apps you have.

You can also try doing a wipe cache partition by pluggin in a USB C headset or plugging your phone to a PC, turn it off, turn on by press and holding lock + volume up for a few seconds and do a wipe cache partition at the recovery menu
silleemee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
After the update, I am having a problem on how to hard reset phone because the old way doesn't work anymore on Android11. For A series phones, tried plugging to earphones or charger, still doesn't work.
0 Likes
Chrissy0216
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you so much! 😊
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Good day! Jan here, Samsung moderator! Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung member community. We are very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this kind of issue. Regarding your concern a ticket has been raised with the said issue. For further information don't hesitate to call us at #GALAXY [#425299] our friendly customer support will be glad to assist you. Be sure to click “ ACCEPT AS SOLUTION”  when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a blessed day! 

Chrissy0216
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you! 😊
0 Likes