Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52 4G/5G WiFi Problems

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 06:34 PM)
メメWOLFメメ
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I have been seeing a lot of reports regarding their A52 device experiencing WiFi dropping on their devices. Like one redditor saying that when they open a web page the message reconnecting or connection lost would pop up for a few seconds, same while watching videos or playing online games, they mention they tried different browsers and WiFi connection but the issue still persist. I even asked one of them to do a basic troubleshooting steps but they are still experiencing it. Some redditors do find a fix like turning off WiFi Calling, or resetting their settings would fix the problem.

Has anyone else here experiencing this? I personally don't but worried in the long run if I'll be facing those problem, I just have this device for a month now so far I haven't faced any problems.
10 Comments
carlamaezz
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I am using A52 too, so far I am not experiencing this. But just make sure to download the latest software version. ☺
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern and as per the comment of your fellow member here, we do suggest as well to always keep your device and apps updated to their latest version to avoid unwanted performance bugs/glitches. Hope to have helped as well. Keep safe and enjoy the weekend. 😀

Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Wifi experience is smooth for me, no problems encountered. But I have one small problem on my phone, the camera produces purple tint on my videos in lowlight scenarios (videos are normal when it is bright enough like daytime or outdoors) aside from this, everything is normal. I use A52 5G btw.. and make sure to always update your software and apps, just like the others said.
0 Likes
Ariess
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm experiencing it a month ago, all I had to do was to restart my phone then problem solved
0 Likes
Karhulitos
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have this. All updated A52 and mesh wifi. Wifi works after phone reboot for a week or two, but then it stops all of a sudden when phone roams from an AP to another.

Switching off location / location accuracy / Wifi scanning resolves the situation. Appears to be Android 11 related problem as household other gadgets are able to roam fine.

Bearzyy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I've had nothing but issues with wifi connection. I've reset my wifi settings and all other settings. I've also reset it back to factory settings and still have issues regularly. I've been told my network chip has a faulty connection so it only works sometimes. 

NL_Dude
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Ihave this phone for a year with no prblems.  After the last update my wifi wiill turn off when the connection is lost for some minutes.  If i go to the store and come back, wifi is turned off.  Totally annoing new bug.  Anyone who knows how to fix please help.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Actually, it's not a bug it's a feature..
Mine also turns off when I leave the house and auto automatically turns on when I get home.

But if you preferred manually turning it on or off you have to turn it off by going to settings Connection, then WiFi, there looked for a gear icon located in the upper right corner tap it then toggle off Turn WiFi on Automatically
0 Likes
Maggie1266
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am having the same problem with the wifi after the last update on my galaxy a52 5g

0 Likes