Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52 4g, The Flagship

(Topic created on: 08-27-2022 09:56 AM)
Shirley1969
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
They say battery's life depends on how long it lasts during an activity. But honestly, good battery is being defined by its long lasting stability during idle. Why? Because the longer it says on without activity, the more you save power and the more it becomes useful specially during black outs. I gave a52 4g an allias named "the flagship" because its battery's performance is incomparable. This phone has the best battery software or whatever that is like no other compared to s21 ultra or even s22. I used them all and a52 4g is the most reliable phone when it comes to being idle. Those flagships kinda drain battery so fast even during idle versus a52 4g that lasts for a week with numerous apps installed. I really cant believe it. Kudos to the parts and pieces of a52 4g. Hoping to see a flagship phone in the future that could be at par with a52 4g
12 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Galaxy A53 5G is even better.
0 Likes
Shirley1969
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No. Tried that too and it wont compete with a52 4g. Its battery power is immense. You will feel like your phone can be used for days. Imagine, over 2 days of screen of time and 8 hours of screen on time? You wont see that in other samsung phones. Usually, if you just leave the phone in idle, it will still drain battery making it last for just a day, but this a52 4g is superb. If you leave it for 3 or 4 days, it will only drain 15 to 20 percent coming from 100. Imagine !! 4 days of idle. While if you put those flagships on idle, it will not last for 2 days while you have existing activities on the phone.
0 Likes
AlexMurphyOCP
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Depende sa unit yan. Iwas muna kau sa 5G phones. Antayin nyo pa muna mag mature ng ng onti ung 5G network. 2-3 more years from now. 4G/LTE is so good pa naman.
Shirley1969
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Not sure about that my friend. This is not the case with Vivo. Most of their 5g units are so reliable. My son has Vivo 23 E and it lasts about 2 days of screen off time and 6 to 8 hours of screen on time combined. He is a solid gamer. Imagine how efficient that is !! With just a single charge up to a 100%, then lasts for almost 3 days. Unbelievable but true !
0 Likes
Galaxy A
as S22U user, it still dependent with your settings and apps to reach battery performance the key is Snapdragon out performs exynos on battery managenent.
0 Likes
Shirley1969
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I dont understand what u mean. In fact, exynos is more battery saver than snapdragon. Exynos is mediatek, and mediatek is more particular with battery life. I could say s21U could last longer than s22U
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Exynos is mediatek? What do you mean? My A51 with 4000mah battery literally lasts only for 5 hours with full usage (Social). While my A10s LASTED LONGER like 8-9 hours with full usage (social only)
0 Likes
Shirley1969
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Exynos is a mediatek chip, you heard it right.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
And, A52 has Snapdragon too. Snapdragon focus on stability, while exynos is focusing on..... I don't know, maybe heat? afaik. I ain't a SoC Analyzer but these might be true.
0 Likes