Original topic:

A52 5G issues

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 10:28 AM)
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
How do you resolve Samsung Galaxy A52 5G issues like:

1. Flickering light in the screen when someone is calling.

2. Receiving text messages when on airplane mode.

3. Heating phone while on charging.

Appreciate your replies. Thanks.

As of 5/9/21 - please see below comments of the attached pictures for your reference. Thanks.
chirogan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks for the update.. i brought mine twice already as i visited the service center itself. The first one was software refresh. Still, the problem persisted, j brought mine yesterday once more and they took my phone in, told me to wait 2 to 3 working days. Will wait for feedback.
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hope it will be a unit replacement. :)
0 Likes
chirogan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hope so to but that doesnt seem like the case. They are currently repairing my phone and hopefully it gets fixed as it is intermittent. I dont want to go back and forth the service center so i hope it will be fixed so i could use my phone already. Hopefully yours get fixed too. Or replaced if it doesnt get fixed
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
If it will be fixed, I will give it to my mother. I already bought a new Samsung phone.
chirogan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Wow. Glad it didnt made you left Samsung. To be fair, Samsung has excellent / Better after sales service than the others.

Anyway. I got my phone repaired. They took my phone in and changed screen, battery and Tape. Since i got my phone, i havent encountered the problem yet. Hopefully i wont ever again. Thanks for posting this.
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
That's a good news! Will update you also about the status of my phone.
chirogan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Goodluck with yours!
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I got my phone repaired too. They changed the LCD and I hope I won't encounter any problem.
chirogan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Goodluck with it! Mine hadn't show the same problem since repair. Hopefully yours too.
callmepollah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hello! Been having the same issue recently. my phone flickers during calls. has this issue been resolved on your part? Thanks!

0 Likes